F SeamsLikeMagik.com: SteamPunk University and Class Reschedule

Saturday, March 21, 2009

SteamPunk University and Class Reschedule

I am on my way to SteamPunk University and Seattle, ready for some fun costuming. While in Seattle, I'll be stocking up on even more items for Norwescon and SakuraCon. Lots of fun accessories - the UPS guy is going to be busy in Ritzville. Look for new items - kimono and obis, animal ears and tails, Victorian hats for men and women, leather cell phone holders, arm covers, gloves, coolie hats and big fans!

The "Make Your Own Victorian Corset" class, scheduled for March 27-29, has been rescheduled. For various reasons, it is just not going to work out for next weekend. For those of you who have sent in your deposit, you will be given the option of rescheduling or a full refund of your deposit. I am looking at dates in May or early October with possible locations of Ritzville, Spokane, Tri-Cities, Portland or Seattle. I have had requests for all of those locations and more. Let me know if you have a preference - email info@seamslikemagik.com and tell me where you want the class to be!

See you soon,
Jane